Wet n Wild Water World

Next door to the Movie park is Wet n Wild, the largest water park in the country. Whilst they always seem to have amazing slides I'm not a fan. I have a huge fear of getting sunburnt and it spoiling the rest of the holiday, I've seen it happen to friends and I wouldn't want it to happen to me. I'm also a bit celtic and pasty for being out in the sun for too long anyway. Having said that this park has a "roller coaster" and that was why I was visiting.

Size matters!

This is the coaster in question, although it's one that causes much debate. Is it a coaster or a spin ride? Well I've counted it. For those not familiar with the half pipes you sit on one of two revolving sections whilst the train shoots back and forth between the two spikes. It's quite dizzying but fun to ride.

On the way out I got this photo of their new attraction. 4 near vertical loops. Yes indeed, loops on a water slide. They're obviously quite dangerous but the banking here ensures that if someone doesn't get the speed to go all the way around they can still slide back rather than fall and they can climb out at the valley point.



No comments:

Post a Comment